In my therapeutic practice I use multiple methods, often in combination, as is appropriate to suit the needs of the individual’s situation. I have a preference for EMDR due to its efficiency and prompt outcomes, especially with trauma related issues. However, I have a wide range of training in other modes.
Since 1998 I have received training in:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Brain Based Therapy.
- Somatic Experiencing
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) and Ego State Therapy (EST).
- Psychoanalytic Approaches to Counselling.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).